Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Michele B.

LIKES: I like gardening themes, sampler motiffs (not so much the alphabets), bees, black cats (not too cute or halloween-y), I like sheep but not too cute or country. Shepherd's Bush, Sheepish Designs, LittleHouse Needleworks, Country Cottage, Brightneedle, Prairie Schooler Drawn Thread etc.I like shades of green and brown and rose. Most any color. Maybe not a pastel-only color scheme. Lambswool or natural lite are about as dark as I like for fabric. White or antique whtie, but I do not like cream.

DISLIKES: I do not like cute teddy bears or ducks, or sayings or cartoon-y caracters. I like sheep, but not too cute or country.

FINISHING FOR SQUARES: I do not know what I will do with them. Probably I will do individual pillows or a wall hanging with several.

Michele's Blog: The Striped Rose

Previous Partners: Rachel V./