Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Michele W.

LIKES: Honestly I love anything that another stitcher takes the time to stitch for me .. I love color, red is my favorite .. some of my favorite designers are LHN/CCN, Bent Creek, Heart in Hand, Lizzie*Kate, Designs, Birds of a Feather, Homespun Elegance just to name a few. I love designs for the holidays (Christmas, Halloween, Easter and 4th of July). I love sayings/quotes, samplers, quaker designs.

DISLIKES: I'm not fond of religious, dragons, or cartoony animals, well except for Winnie the Pooh! lol!

USE: maybe a quilt or small finishes with these .. would be a nice way to work on my finishing techniques :)

Michele's blog: http://michele11wa.blogspot.com/

Previous Partners: AmySC/Pam E./MalindaB/Kim S./Melita/Marion H/Nicky R/Veronica O/Sue W./Jennifer F/Sonda/Jayne P/Monique K/Janice M/Faye R/Melissa P/Jill F/Jenna A/Karen D/Lenna V/Kim VDR